AAII, or the American Association of Individual Investors, is an organization that provides a monthly financial newsletter, screeners and reports, model portfolios and much more tools you need to help your investing go smoothly. There are a ton of stock marketing investing tools out there, so continue reading to see how this one differs from the rest.
(Click here to learn more about AAII)
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
AAII $1 30-Day Trial
AAII membership is available as a trial for 30 days for just $1. This offer is valid for new members only.
AAII was created with the intention of educating new investors into making the best decisions for them. They do so by teaching them how to effectively manage their own portfolios and to beat the average S&P 500 returns, while taking relatively less risk. Members will have access to monthly financial newsletters, stock screeners and reports, an investing blog and model portfolios.
|Model Portfolios||Shadow Stock
|Stock Screening||Factor Screens
Screen Power Rankings
Stock Grades Screener
|Funding Screening||ETF First Cut Screens
Mutual Fund Screener
Members also benefit from a variety of features such as:
- A guide with in-depth data and guidance on selecting the best mutual funds.
- A list of winning stocks with 60 screening approaches to build a winning portfolio.
- A tax planning guide with last-minute reminders for the current tax year and a strategy for the coming tax year.
- A lifetime investment strategy guide that shows how to outperform professional money managers and the market over the long term.
- A weekly, concise and information-packed email newsletter to keep you up-to-date on new developments in the investing world and market events.
- Free enrollment to your choice of 40+ local AAII chapters, along with various special interest groups across the country.
- A guide to ETFs with valuable performance data and practical investing guidance for all types of investors.
- A guide to major discount brokers to help you choose the best one for your needs.
- Discounted rates on investment software and publications.
- A guide for optimal investment allocation for your portfolio.
All first-year memberships are backed by AAII’s full, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
AAII Membership & Pricing
Membership to AAII costs $49 annually, which includes the aforementioned 30-day trial for $1.
If you’re still on the fence about signing up for AAII, keep the following things in mind:
- AAII does not offer any wealth management services.
- AAII does not consider transaction fees when calculating percentage return and the performance of its portfolios. These are made public only after they show growth.
AAII, or the American Association of Individual Investors, is more than just a monthly financial newsletter because they offer a ton of other tools that can help you become a better investor. Members will have access to model portfolios, reports and an investor community.
(Click here to learn more about AAII)
For a stock newsletter alternative, consider The Motley Fool Stock Advisor, now available at a discounted price with a 30-day, risk-free trial.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|