Are you looking for an account to earn more your long-term savings? Then check out American Express where interest is compounded daily and earnings grow with each deposit. American Express provides unbeatable rates compared to the average of top 50 U.S. banks. They are offering a nationwide high-yield Personal Savings Account with a 2.10% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) Rate as of 12/20/18.
There is no minimum balance, so it’s easy to get started in funding your new savings account. No need to worry about transitioning from your current bank account, with online banking you can easily manage and make your deposit. Continue reading or see our offer table below!
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Why American Express Personal Savings
- Incur no hidden fees and maintain no monthly minimums.
- Keep your current bank accounts and link it to your new savings account
- Access your account anytime online or give them a call
- FDIC insured funds up to the maximum amount of $250,000
- Set up and make easy transfers whenever you want 24/7 by phone or online
- Securely connect up to 3 current bank accounts
Earn American Express Savings Rate
- Open an American Express Personal Savings to earn the current APY Rate.
- Then on the offer page click on “Apply for a Savings Account” then fill in the required steps.
- Things you need to open your American Express account: Social Security Number, email address, home address. phone number. date of birth, account and routing numbers.
- Receive an online or email approval confirmation.
- Fund your new account electronically from an external bank or by mailing a check.
American Express Personal Savings Account
|Sign Up:||See Offer Table Above|
|Account Type:||Personal Savings|
|Maximum Balance:||$5 Million per account|
|ChexSystems:||Unknown, let us know|
|Direct Deposit Required:||None|
Bank with ease knowing that your account will pay off in the long run. Sign up with American Express and take advantage of their great APY rate for the Personal Savings Account. Enjoy the simplicity and flexibility within the account’s features. Note that you may only make six withdrawals and/or transfers out of your High Yield Savings Account during a monthly statement cycle. Share your experience with this bank by commenting below. If you are looking for more options then you can browse more of the Best bank rates from the HMB bank rates list!