The American Express Preferred Rewards Green Card is perfect card for those who pay off their balance in full each month. You want to avoid accumulating credit card debt and learn to use credit cards to your advantage.
One of the best advantages is getting free money for sign up bonuses. The American Express Preferred Rewards Green Card gives out 5000 bonus points after your first purchase. The 5000 bonus points can be converted to a $50 gift card from stores such as Home Depot, Gap, Blockbuster, Barnes & Noble, Banana Republic, and so on. Even though it’s a business card, you do qualify to apply as sole proprietorship.
In addition, you can access to the Membership Rewards program for no additional fee. Cardholders earn one point per dollar spent on all purchases. The annual fee is waived for the first year. Make sure you cancel the card before the 1 year anniversary if you feel the card is not worthy of the fee. Other benefits include up to $100,000 in travel accident insurance, auto rental insurance, purchase protection services, various merchant discounts, and more.
American Express Preferred Rewards Green Card
- You can earn 5,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after your first purchase with the card -redeemable for a $50 gift card
- The Membership Rewards program
also lets you transfer points to 11 frequent flyer programs: 1 point =
1 frequent flyer mile or frequent guest credit for most programs
- Purchase Protection Plan protects eligible purchases made with the Card against accidental damage and theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase
- Many other travel and shopping benefits
- No Pre-set Spending Limit