American Express and ANA are teaming up to have a targeted promotion where, if you are lucky, you can receive 20,000 Membership Rewards Points by spending a minimum of $1,000 or more with Japan-based airline ANA. This offer will appear in your Amex offers, if you are selected, and you’ll need to spend a minimum of $1,000 with ANA airlines. Amex will combine all your ANA purchases from enrollment in the offer until the expiration date November 26, 2016 to count towards the spending requirements. From readers, we noted that the offers mainly appear in their Amex Gold/Amex Platinum cards.
Editor’s Note: If you do not have an American Express card, Apply for the Business Gold Rewards Card and get 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
AMEX 20,000 Membership Rewards Points:
- Log In (Targeted Offer)
- Promotion: 20,000 Membership Rewards Points
- Expiration: 11/26/2016
- Requirements: You must spend $1,000+ on ANA Airline purchases
- Terms and Condition: Offer valid for airline tickets purchased directly from ANA. All Nippon Airways at fly-ana.com, via the ANA app, or by telephone. Valid only on purchases made at ANA’s US website or by telephone. Offer does not apply to hotel bookings, mobile phone rental service and duty free shopping. Offer not valid on purchases through a third party (including re-sellers and online marketplaces). Enrollment limited. Offer is non-transferable. Must add offer to Card and use same card to redeem. Only US issued America Express cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards program at the time of purchases are eligible. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards.
Earn 20,000 Membership Rewards Points:
- Log into your AMEX account to see your current offers
- If the offer is available for your card, select the promotion to participate
- Use the card to purchase $1,000+ at ANA airlines by 11/26/2016
- Membership Rewards Points earned will be credited to your Program account within 90 days after 11/26/2016
ANA Airlines is the largest airline in Japan. It operates services to both domestic and international destinations. ANA Airlines is a respectable and growing airline noting that their total passenger traffic has experienced a year over year increase of 7.8%, and its international services grew by 22% to 2.07 million passengers in the first five months of 2010. If you have plans on traveling to Japan and was gifted this amazing targeted offer through American Express, you need to hurry up and jump on this promotion! You’ll receive your 20K Membership Rewards Points within 90 days of the promo’s expiration date, 11/26/2016. Take advantage of this promotion now! You can find more of these offers from our full list of Amex Targeted Promotions.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply