Find the latest Norwegian Cruise Line Amex offers, promotions, and deals here. Explore great deals on amazing cruise vacations with Norwegian Cruise Line. Cruise with Ultimate Freedom and Confidence with Norwegian’s Health & Safety Program.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.74% to 29.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
Norwegian Cruise Line Amex Offer
Check your Amex offers for the following promotion.
- Promotion: Get a one-time $125 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 on cruise reservations online at ncl.com or via phone at 1-888-438-7114 by 9/12/2022.
- Expiration: 09/12/2022
- Offer valid for reservations booked online via US website only at NCL.com, via phone at 1-888-438-7114 or through your preferred travel advisor by 9/12/2022.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Excludes purchases onboard, Norwegian gift cards, shore excursions and transportation to and from the ship.
If you’re planning on cruising with Norwegian Cruise Line, then this is a great deal for you when using an eligible American Express credit card.
View our list of the latest Amex Offers. For more rewards back opportunities, check out or list of credit card promotions.
Leave a Reply