Looking to get into multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing? Luckily for you American Express is partnering up with Adobe! They have an offer where American Express card holders can earn a $10 Statement Credit with a $10 purchase, up to 3x from now through May 31st, 2019.
All you have to do it log into your Amex account and add your card into the offer. Afterwards, make your $10+ purchase for Adobe and you’ll get your $10 credit statement. It’s as easy as that! This promotion won’t last long so take advantage of it while you still can!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Adobe Promotion
- Promotion: Get $10 Statement Credit w/ $10 Spend, Up to 3X
- Expiration: May 31, 2019
- Availability: Targeted Amex Cardholders
- Terms & Conditions: Excludes purchases made via app, marketo products and packages, adobe branded merchandise, purchases made through authorized retailers, resellers or other third parties and Fotolia and Tubemogul brands. Valid until 5/31/2019
Get $10 Statement Credit with $10 Purchase
- Log into your American Express Account
- Add this offer to your card
- Make a $10 purchase at Adobe
- Earn a $10 statement credit!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
If you have been targeted, be sure to advantage of the Amex Offers Adobe Promotion as soon as possible. They are offering Amex card holders a chance to earn $10 statement credit with a $10 purchase from now through May 31, 2019. Don’t hesitate and get your credit statement today!
To get started just check if you’ve been targeted for this offer, add it to your card and make your purchase to earn your statement credit. Check out more ways to save money, here on HMB!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|