Planning on traveling this spring to enjoy the warmer weather? Then here’s an incentive to fly with Air New Zealand! American Express is currently offering a $300 statement credit with a $1,500 purchase in one or more transactions directly with Air New Zealand through May 23, 2018. Check your Amex account today to see if you’ve been targeted for this offer, then add it to your card to redeem your rewards! Don’t miss out on this promotion and fly on the 2018 Airline of the Year!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.00% APY as of 11/17/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Air New Zealand Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $300 Statement Credit for $1,500 Purchase
- Expiration: May 23, 2018
- Availability: Targeted
- Terms & Conditions: Enrollment limited. Offer valid for purchases made directly with Air New Zealand through US website airnewzealand.com or via NX US mobile app. Flights must originate in US and purchases must be in USD to qualify.
Get $300 Statement Credit for $1,500 Purchase:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted with the offer
- Add the offer to your card
- Make a $1,500 purchase and earn a $300 statement credit!
Ride on the 2018 Airlines of the Year with Air New Zealand! To sweeten the deal, American Express is even targeting users with a Air New Zealand AMEX Offer where you can get a $300 statement credit for a $1,500 purchase through May 23, 2018. Simply log into your AMEX account to check if you’ve been targeted, then add the offer to your card and start making your purchases! Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).