Who doesn’t like saving money? American Express is teaming up with Apple Pay to give you a chance to save money on your purchases. How great is that? For every $5 or more you spend using Apple Pay, you will receive a $2 statement credit.
If you’re interested, this offer is going to expire on September 30, 2019. This is a targeted offer so check to see if you have been targeted. You still have a while before this deal ends so make sure you take advantage of this promotion and save as much money on your transactions as possible. However, you must know that there is a limit of $10 in total statement credits per American Express online account.
Amex Offers Apple Pay Promotion
- Check your account!
- Promotion: Receive a $2 statement when you spend $5+ for every purchase
- Expiration: September 30, 2019
- Availability: Must be targeted
- Terms: Enrollment limited. Offer valid at in-store and in-app merchant locations that accept the American Express Card in the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands with point-of-sale terminals that process Apple Pay transactions. If you cannot use Apple Pay for the purchase for any reason, your purchase will not qualify for the offer.
How To Earn a $2 Statement Credit
- Head to your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted for the offer and add the offer to your card
- Every time you make a purchase of $5 or more using Apple Pay, receive a $2 statement credit and enjoy!
If you’re interested in saving money, this deal is for you. American Express is having a promotion where you can receive a $2 statement credit each time you use your card to make a purchase of at least $5 using Apple Pay. It’s that simple. However, this deal is for targeted members.
All you have to do is go online and log into your American Express account to see if you have been targeted. If you have, take advantage of this offer and save money by September 30, 2019. Find more Amex Promotions and ways to save money. Want to save more money? Check out our list for the best credit card bonuses.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $270 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $225 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.30% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review|