School is approaching soon, and school supplies are always expensive for the young ones. American Express and Crayola is having a promotion where you can receive a $10 Statement Credit by spending a minimum of $30 or more in one transaction online at Crayola by the deadline of February 12, 2019.
To check if you qualify, log into your AMEX account and check any current offers you’re being offered. This is a targeted offer from AMEX, so you must be specifically targeted in order to receive this bonus. If you have a young child that you have to buy school supply for, this is the promotion for you. All you have to do is spend $30 and you’ll receive your easy statement credit! Hurry and check, offer ends soon!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Crayola Promotion
- Learn More
- Promotion: $10 Statement credit
- Expiration: 2/12/2018
- Availability: Targeted cardholders only
- Requirements: You must spend $30+ in one or more transactions at Crayola.
- Terms and Condition: Must add offer onto your enrolled card and make your qualifying purchase of $30+ by expiration date.
How To Earn Crayola $10 Statement Credit
- Check your American Express account to see if there is any information on the bonus.
- You must spend $30 on Crayola online website with your enrolled card, and you must do it in one more or more transaction online by the deadline of February 12, 2018.
- Once you hit the minimum requirement, you’ll receive your $10 Statement credit on your next monthly statement.
- Please allow 4-8 weeks for your credit to appear on your statement.
If you frequently shop at these participating stores, this is a great promotion for you! You can receive a $10 statement credit when you spend $30 if you have been targeted. American Express and Crayola are teaming up together to give you $10 Statement credit for shopping on their website. Crayola is really expensive at times when you’re purchasing school supplies during this time period. I would take advantage of this offer if I was targeted! If you by chance have been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! For more ways to save money or get cash back, check out our master list!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).