If you’re planning on traveling soon, then this offer is for you! You may want to log into your American Express Account to see if you have been targeted for the Delta Airlines flight promotion! Amex Offer is currently offering a $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $300+ with Delta Air Lines valid through January 9, 2019.
You must login to see if you have been targeted. This targeted offer must be added to your card and the same card must be used for your purchase to be eligible.
Editor’s Note: If you do not have an American Express card, check out our full listings of Amex Card bonuses especially for Amex Offers. We recommend you to choose the “no annual fee credit cards”‘ to save them later for deals like these.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.90% APY as of 5/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Delta Airlines $60 Statement Credit Info:
- Learn more!
- Promotion: Receive a $60 statement credit when you purchase $300 or more with Delta Air Lines
- Expiration: 01/09/2019
- Availability: Must have this offer on your American Express Card
- Terms: Valid only for purchases made online via delta.com, mobile app, or by phone. Flights must originate in the US, including US territories. Valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines as the merchant of record, such as (but not limited to) (i) flight reservations & fare upgrades, (ii) seat selection fees, baggage fees, (iii) purchase, transfer, or gifting of Skymiles®, Sky Club® membership fees or passes, (iv) Delta Shuttle® Flights and Delta Vacation® packages when purchased online at delta.com. Excludes Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets®, and Delta Flight Museum. The following do not count as qualifying purchases and are excluded from the offer: (i) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, or sales offices, (ii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, & WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel or car rental bookings on delta.com, (iv) Skymiles® Marketplace purchases, Skymile Experiences™, Skymiles® Cruises.
How To Get Delta Airlines Statement Credit:
- Log Into American Express Account to see if you have been targeted and add Delta Air Lines offer to your card.
- Purchase a flight ticket through only Delta Air Lines in order to be eligible.
- Flight must originate in the US/US Territory. Purchase must be in USD.
- Finish your transaction and complete any required instructions.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days.
If you’re planning to fly anytime soon to visit family or friends, check to see if you have this offer on your account today! Using the same card you add the offer to, simply spend $300+ with Delta Air Lines to receive a $60 statement credit. Remember that it’s a one time $60 statement credit with a flight that must originate in the US/US Territory. Remember to check your American Express Account to see if you are eligible since this is a targeted offer. And if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Check out about Flight Deals here on HMB!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.
received the offer on my amex biz plat.
Ranit Banerjee says
Is this targeted? I dont see it on my two cards