Offer valid at participating locations, American Express is offering Enterprise Rent-A-Car rentals $20 Statement Credit when spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions at Enterprise US locations only by 2/29/2016. Must pay for rental between 11/3/15 and 2/29/16. This Enterprise Rent-A-Car (locations) one time $20 Statement Credit is a targeted promotion, so sign into your Amex Offers account and see if you are eligible. Be sure to open each of your cards in separate tabs so you can save it to individual accounts. The Amex $20 credit will appear on your statement 90 days after 2/29/2016. This is why you should keep all the American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday.
Enterprise $20 Statement Credit:
- Availability: Targeted Offer for Amex Cardholders Log Into Account
- Expiration: Enroll your eligible Card and spend a total of $200+ by 2/29/2016.
- Promotion: Get a $20 statement credit with an enrolled card if you spend a total of $200 to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions at Enterprise US locations. Only one reward per card account.
- Terms: Must rent directly with Enterprise. Excludes Alamo and National. Valid at any participating location in the US and Puerto Rico. Excludes Car Sales, Truck Rentals, CarShare and RideShare. Rent any size car, minivan, SUV or convertible. Reservation must be made 24 hours in advance. Standard rental qualifications apply. Drivers under age 25 may have to pay higher rates. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 2/29/2016.
How to Get Enterprise $20 Bonus:
- Register: Log into your Amex Account and add the promotional offer. If you have multiple accounts I’d recommend adding separately in order to claim it on each account.
- Buy: Using your enrolled American Express card, make a minimum purchase of $200+ Enterprise Rent-A-Car rentals.
- Maximize: Make sure to save the offer to each of your cards individually and pay with the enrolled cards.
Log into your Amex account today to see if you have this Enterprise Rent-A-Cars $20 Statement Credit offer. Find an Enterprise Rent-A-Car location for you next trip to save on transportation expenses. One last note, make sure you do not use the same card twice in the same transaction as it may trigger the system to reject the sale or show up as a single purchase. See our full list of American Express Twitter Sync Promotions!
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.