Valid online only at hrblock.com, American Express is offering H&R Block Digital Tax Products $15 Statement Credit when you spend a minimum of $40+ in one or more transactions on online and desktop tax software products at hrblock.com by April 15, 2016. Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled American Express Card to redeem this offer. This is why you should keep all the American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday. Tax season is around the corner and now is the time to prepare your receipts and documents. If you are now using a CPA then use H&R Block software to make the process easy and fast. They even allow you to file online via their website.
Table of Contents
Amex H&R Block Digital Tax $15 Credit:
- Availability: You must first enroll an eligible American Express Card at AmexOffers.com. Bluebird and Serve users should check their accounts as well, these offers often extend to those prepaid accounts.
- Expiration: Enroll by 4/15/2016.
- Promotion: Get a $15 statement credit spend a minimum of $40+ in one or more transactions on online and desktop tax software products with your enrolled Amex Card at hrblock.com.
- Terms: Excludes H&R Block retail offices. Offer valid on H&R Block online & desktop tax software products, Tax Identity Shield and H&R Tax Preparation App. Excludes Second Look Review, tax payments through payusatax.com, Expatriate tax preparation services, H&R Block Income Tax Course and affiliated or independent sellers that sell or license the H&R Brand. Valid only on US website. Only US-issued American Express® Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 4/15/2016.
How to Get Restaurant $5 Bonus:
- Register: Log into your Amex Account and add the promotional offer. If you have multiple accounts I’d recommend adding separately in order to claim it on each account.
- Buy: Using your enrolled American Express card, make a minimum purchase of $40+ at hrblock.com during the promotional period.
- Maximize: Make sure to save the offer to each of your cards individually in different browsers and pay with the Amex enrolled cards.
This year you get three extra days to gather your paperwork and file your federal tax return in 2016. The tax deadline is April 18. However, Washington will celebrate Emancipation Day on April 15. The day is treated as a federal holiday, so federal offices – which includes the IRS – will be closed. April 16 falls on a Saturday in 2016, so Emancipation Day will be celebrated on April 15 and Tax Day will be pushed back to April 18. Hurrah for federal holidays! You may of course do the smart thing and file before its due, just a thought. One last note, make sure you do not use the same Amex card twice in the same transaction as it may trigger the system to reject the sale or show up as a single purchase. See our full list of American Express Twitter Sync Promotions!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.