Check your email or American Express accounts to see if you’ve been targeted for these nice spending bonus! American Express enrolled card members are currently being targeted with $15 credit when meeting certain requirements.
Please note that you must make the required purchase. The offer will activate right after you make the minimum purchase before you can apply your $15 Lyft credits. Hurry now because this offer is only available to targeted American express card members by November 27, 2018
American Express Card Members Promotion:
- $15 Bonus Lyft credit with $75 purchase by November 27, 2018
- Availability: Targeted
- Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid only for transactions made directly through the Lyft mobile app.
- US transactions only.
- Excludes Lyft Express.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 11/27/2018
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you need an excuse to spend some cash, check your email for this targeted promotion and get $15 Lyft cedit when you spend $75+ with your AmEx card. Please complete your purchases by November 27, 2018 and you will be awarded with $15 Lyft credit. Check if you’ve been targeted for the AmEx Lyft promotion today! Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles, here on HMB!
The Citi Premier® Card offers 60,000 Bonus Points after making $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
• NEW! 3X Points at Restaurants
• NEW! 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
You'll be able to enjoy $100 off a single hotel stay of $500 or more, excluding taxes and fees, through thankyou.com, once per calendar year.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.