For a limited time, American Express is having a promotion where you can get $30 statement credit on a $150 purchase at Ray-Ban.
This promotion is valid until July 31, 2019. If you have an eligible card with American Express, then be sure to take advantage of this promotion and add it to your card to save a good bit of money!
Amex Offers Ray-Ban Promotion
- Learn More on Amex Offers!
- Promotion: $30 statement credit for $150 purchase
- Expiration: July 31, 2019
- Availability: Must add to card
- Terms: Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
How To Get $30 Statement Credit
- Log into your American Express account to check if you been offered this promotion.
- Head online to Ray-Ban and get $30 back in statement credit when you spend $150 or more in one transaction.
- Enjoy your savings!
If you have an American Express account and you’re a fan of Ray-Ban’s style of glasses, definitely take advantage of this offer! This is a great way to save some money and for you to earn $30 statement credit for a $150 purchase at Ray-Ban.
Promotion is valid until July 31, 2019! If you have been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! If you’re looking for more offers, check out our list of American Express card bonuses!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|