If you love soul food and Southern California weather, a trip to Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles will be paradise. And if you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can get a $10 statement credit after spending $50 or more at Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles. As long as you enroll in this Amex Offer and complete the qualifying transaction by May 31st, 2016, you should be fine. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexRoscoes to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $50 or more in-restaurant at a Roscoe’s by 5/31/2016 to receive a $10 statement credit.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.90% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
AMEX Offers Roscoe’s Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $10 statement credit when you spend $50 at Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles
- Expiration Date: 5/31/2016
- Requirements: An AMEX credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexRoscoes to add the offer, and spend $50 at Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles.
- Terms: Valid in-restaurant only. Not valid on online purchases. Enrollment limited.
How To Earn $10 Credit with Amex Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexRoscoes to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying $50+ purchase in-restaurant at a Roscoe’s location near you.
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Whether you live in California or you’re just visiting, you can’t go wrong with some soul food from Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles. But before you go, you should sync your AMEX card to a Twitter account and tweet a promotional hashtag. If you want to know more, please read the breakdown above. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $10 Amex statement credit after spending $50! Not interested? Check out our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)