If you are interested in purchasing some new luxury watches, premium leather goods, jewelry, bicycles, and many more products, check out what Shinola has to offer.
American Express is currently targeting its cardholders that spend $350 or more on Shinola and they will get $100 back through December 31, 2018. Simply check if you’ve been targeted for the offer, add the offer to your card and make your purchase to earn your statement credit. It’s as easy as that! This offer will not last for long, so don’t hesitate and get it today!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.00% APY as of 11/17/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Shinola Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion:$100 Statement Credit w/ $350 Purchase
- Expiration: December 31, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Only
- Terms & Conditions: Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express online account.
Get $100 Statement Credit for $350 Purchase:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted
- Add the offer to your card
- Get a $100 statement credit when you make a $350 purchase!
Tired of the same ol’ t shirt you always wear? Want to upgrade your wardrobe? American Express is even offering a promotion on Shinola where you can get a $100 statement credit for a $350 purchase through December 31, 2018. Simply check your account to see if you’ve been targeted and get started. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)