For those of you who have a AMEX SimplyCash Business card, American Express is giving you the chance to earn up to $500 in statement credit if you enroll by July 31, 2016. You can earn a $50 statement credit for every $5,000 in purchases with a maximum of $500 cash back on $50,000. However this is a targeted promotion and isn’t for AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business Card(YMMV). This is a great promotion to take advantage due to how simplistic it is.
This promotion is only available for AMEX SimplyCash Business Card, not AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business card. The AMEX Simply Cash Business Card is no longer available to new applicants
Editor’s Note: If you’re looking for a great, no-annual-fee cash back business card, sign up for AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business card.
Table of Contents
AMEX SimplyCash Business Card Promo:
- Sign Up Promotion
- Card Type: AMEX SimplyCash Business Card
- Maximum Bonus: $500 when you spend $50,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Targeted)
- Expiration Date: April 30, 2017
- Additional Requirements: You must be targeted, as well as have the AMEX SimplyCash Business Card
- Terms and Conditions: Each $50 statement credit will appear on your monthly billing statement within 8-12 weeks after you have charged $5,000 in qualifying purchases, provided that your Card account is in good standing.
How To Earn AMEX $500 Bonus:
- You must first have the regular AMEX SimplyCash Business card in order to qualify for the Promotion
- Check if you have been targeted by login in your American Express account before April 30, 2017.
- If you managed to sign up, you’ll have until the expiration date to reach the maximum bonus. Bonuses will appear on your monthly billing statement withing 8 – 12 weeks after you reached the $5,000 mark.
- For maximum bonus you will need to spend a total of $50,000.
AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business Card:
If you do not have the regular AMEX SimplyCash Business Card, you will not be able to participate in this promotion. However you can apply for the AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business Card instead! There is a limited time promotion of $250 sign-up bonus when you apply by August 3, 2016 and spend a total of $5,000 or more within the first 6 months of opening your account.
Benefits you’ll receive opening a AMEX SimplyCash Bonus Card consist of:
- No annual fees
- 5% Cash Back at Office supply stores in the US and on your US wireless phone bill (Up to $50,000 in purchases per calendar year)
- 3% Cash Back on eligible purchase in 1 of the following categories:
- AirFare (Non Online Travel Agencies)
- Hotels (Must Purchase Directly from hotel)
- Car Rental Companies
- US Gas Stations
- US Restaurants
- US Purchases for shipping
- US Purchases for advertising in select media
- 1% Cash Back on everything else
- The ability to “Buy about your credit limit“
- 2.7% foreign transaction fee after conversion to US dollars
This promotion is really exclusive for certain American Express members, but is really good if you qualify for it. If you don’t have the right card, applying for the AMEX SimplyCash Plus Card isn’t such a bad idea due to how great the card is! This is a opportunity for small business owners everywhere and should be taken advantage of ASAP. For more deals like this, check out our full list of Credit Card bonuses!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).