For those with an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can get $25 Statement Credit on $50 Purchases at Smart & Final. You must sync your AmEx cards and tweet #AmexSmartFinal using your twitter account. A return message will inform you when the credit has been added to your card. Simply spend $50 in one in-store purchase by 6/30/2015 and you will receive $25 back by via statement credit. Limit 3 statement credits- that’s $75 Statement Credit! This deal is per Amex card. Probably best idea is to buy gift cards at Smart & Final.
Availability: Smart & Final(store locations) can be found through out Western USA with over 200 branches.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Twitter Smart & Final $25 Credit(3X):
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexSmartFinal to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
You may also be able to register by logging in on americanexpress.com, Facebook, Foursquare, or on the AMEX app. If you have done this before, you can unsync and resync cards here. Get this $25 Off $50 Purchase at Smart & Final today! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)