Those of you that live in the Austin, Texas area might be interested in this offer from Amplify Credit Union for a $100 Checking Bonus. To get started, you’ll have to check whether or not your employer is a corporate partner of Amplify CU. This offer is only available for employees of the credit union’s corporate partners. If you’re eligible, you can open an Amplify Free Checking account to get started. Once you have the account, establish a recurring direct deposit that is at least 50% of your monthly income to qualify for the bonus. Keep your account open for at least 90 days or else the bonus will be deducted from your balance.
Eligibility: Amplify CU has 8 branches located throughout Austin, Round Rock, and Cedar Branch, Texas. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or goes to school in Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis and Williamson counties. You also qualify for membership if someone in your family is currently a member. However, this offer is only available for employees that work for any of Amplify’s Corporate Partners.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 25, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
Amplify Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Amplify Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking (Must be an employee of a corporate partner)
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Comment below and let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Comment below and let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: You must set up a recurring direct deposit that is at least 50% of your monthly income.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: You must keep the account open for a minimum of 90 days or the bonus will be deducted.
How To Earn Amplify CU Bonus:
- Employees of corporate partners are eligible for the offer.
- Open a new Amplify Credit Union Free Checking account.
- Set up a monthly direct deposit that is at least 50% of your monthly income.
- You will receive a $100 if you follow steps 1 through 3.
- Keep your account open for at least 90 days or the bonus will be deducted.
If you live in Texas near an Amplify Credit Union, you may be interested in a new checking account bonus that’s worth $100! As long as you are an employee of one of the credit union’s corporate partners, you should be eligible. All you need to do is open a new Free Checking account and sign up for a monthly direct deposit to get started. As long as your direct deposits are at least 50% of your monthly income, you should receive $100. Those of you who have banked with Amplify Credit Union before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!