All customers of AmSher Collection Services who received automated debt collection calls from July 12, 2011 to October 19, 2016, you may be eligible for a cash payment up to $225. AmSher Collection Services has entered into a settlement regarding TCPA, a federal statute which prohibits telemarketers or debt collectors to call cell phones using any forms of artificial or pre-recorded voice or an automated telephone dialing system without the customers prior consent. AmSher Collection Services has not admitted liability and for violating TCPA regulations but has agreed to this settlement. So if you are eligible, make sure to file a claim by 2/3/2017 to receive your potential reward!
AmSher Class Action Lawsuit:
- AmSher Collective Services Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/3/2017
- Who’s eligible: Individuals who were called by AmSher on their cellular telephones, or any other service for which the individual was charged, with equipment alleged to be an automatic telephone dialing system, or allegedly with an artificial or pre-recorded, where it is alleged there was no prior express consent to make the call.”
- Estimated Amount: Up to $225
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Jordan Schwyhart v. AmSher Collection Service Inc., Case No. 2:15-cv-0011750-JEO, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
How to File a Claim:
- Go to the AmSher Collection Services Claim Form
- Read over the claim to check if you are eligible
- Fill out the claim form with your information
- Submit your claim by 2/3/2017 for your potential reward
If you were a customer for AmSher Collective Services from July 11, 2011 to October 19, 2016 and received a automated debt collection call, you may be eligible for up to a $225 compensation. According to this settlement, AmSher violated the TCPA, a federal statute. AmSher denies any allegations or wrongdoing but has agreed to this settlement. So if you are eligible file your claim by 2/3/2017 to receive your potential reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list ofClass Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.