Check your inbox for the “Receive $100 gift cards from ANA!” targeted email. If you are a member you could qualify for ANA Mileage Club Offers $100 Gift Cards promotion. You can receive gift cards up to $100 for flying on eligible ANA operated transpacific flights departing from the U.S. during the campaign period. You must register for this promotion from ANA and fly in First Class and Business class by March 31, 2016. Alternatively those flying Economy class can receive $25.
ANA Mileage Club Offers $100 Gift Cards
- Promotion: Receive up to $100 in gift cards from ANA with select flights and seating class.
- Valid: 3/31/2016
- Terms: Those who receive the offer and register may receive up to $100 in gift cards from ANA when they book and travel select ANA transpacific flights originating from the U.S. including Honolulu with First or Business Class travel during the promotional period. Gift cards delivered via email in early May 2016.
Register for $100 Gift Card Offer from ANA:
- Log In: If you are an ANA Mileage Club member, check your inbox to see if you are the recipient of this promotional offer.
- Click: Go through the register button within the email to take you to the enrollment page.
- Fly: Book eligible flights within the campaign period and receive your $100 Gift Card via email by early of May 2016 if you meet all the requirements for this offer. If you do book, use your Chase Sapphire Card to maximize travel bonus points!
It only takes a couple of minutes to check to see if you are targeted for this ANA Mileage Club Offers $100 Gift Cards deal. And it’s a good idea to enroll anyway if you can, you may decide to take a trip so getting a gift card is always a nice bonus when you travel. This promotion ends 3/31/2016 to so you will have plenty of time to consider any of the qualifying flights. Check our listings of Points, Bonuses and Miles!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• No foreign transaction fees
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards