For all class members which includes all U.S. residents who purchased one (or more) Annie Chun’s products between Nov. 19, 2012 and Mar. 23, 2016, you are eligible for a potential award (Up to $15 without receipts) from the Annie Chun’s No MSG Added Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Lead Plaintiff Dennis Peterson filed the class action lawsuit after claiming the despite the “NO MSG Added” label, MSG was either an ingredient used or was created through the cooking process in numerous Annie Chun’s products. Peterson alleges that the inclusion of MSG in food can cause consumers to experience health problems. Although Annie Chun’s still denies all acts of allegations, they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit as well as remove the phrase “No MSG Added” from its products. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 7/20/2016 to receive a potential award!
Annie Chun’s Class Action Lawsuit:
- Annie Chun’s Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/20/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include all U.S. residents who purchased one (or more) of the products listed above between Nov. 19, 2012 and Mar. 23, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Varies (Up to $15 without receipts)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Dennis Petersen v. CJ America Inc., Case No. 3:14-cv-02570-DMS-JLB, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Annie Chun’s “No MSG Added” Clam Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- File a claim by providing some information such as your name, address, city, email address.
- File a claim by 7/20/2016 to receive your potential award!
If you are a U.S. resident who purchased one or more Annie Chun’s products, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Annie Chun’s Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Annie Chun’s claimed that their products contained No MSG. However, that was proven wrong. Annie Chun’s denies all acts of wrongdoings, however, they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit and even removed “No MSG” from the label. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 7/20/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200 back. Plus, earn $150 back after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)