This class action lawsuit affects individuals who participated in or are a beneficiary of an Anthem 401(k) plan, previously known as the WellPoint 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, between Dec. 29, 2009 and March 31, 2019. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Anthem 401(k) Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, in addition to charging excessive fees, plan participants who were interested in capital preservation only had one investment option, the Vanguard Prime Money Market Fund, which was far more expensive than other options not available.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by August 26, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Anthem 401(k) CLA
- Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: August 26, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who participated in or were a beneficiary of an Anthem 401(k), previously the WellPoint 401(k), retirement plan between Dec. 29, 2009 and March 31, 2019. Class Members must have maintained a balance of greater than $1,000 during the Class period or invested in the Vanguard Money Market Fund.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Current Anthem participants will be automatically entered into the settlement. Former participants will need to submit a valid Claim Form.
- Case Name & Number: Bell, et al. v. ATH Holding Company LLC, et al., Case No. 1:15-cv-02062-TWP-MPB, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
How To File a Claim
- Head over to this Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form page.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 26, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you are an eligible class member, then be sure to take advantage of this class action lawsuit. Class Members will be able to recover cash payments if they had calls recorded without consent. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Anthem 401(k) CLA!
If you are eligible for a potential award from the Anthem 401(k), then file a claim by August 26, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.15% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.10% APY||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.04% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||$3,500 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|