Take a look at the most recent APG Federal Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
APG Federal Credit Union is currently offering an attractive 2.25% APY 24-Month CD that residents of Maryland can take advantage of.
Table of Contents
About APG Federal Credit Union
APG Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Edgewood, Maryland and is the 5th largest credit union in the state. There are roughly 132,000 members at 14 locations. With this being a credit union, you would have to meet the membership requirements below.
|Eligibility: Membership in APG Federal Credit Union is open to those who reside, work, attend school, worship, or volunteer in Cecil or Hartford Counties, or select areas of Middle River, Maryland. Immediate family and household members may also be eligible. See current membership details|
APG Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although APG Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend taking a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great offers.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||1.05% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.90% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.90% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.95% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.95% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||1.05% APY||Apply Now|
APG Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With a APG Federal Credit Union CD, you’ll get to earn the high rates with just a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
$100 Minimum Deposit
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
$25,000 Minimum Deposit
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
APG Federal Credit Union CD Features
- 24/7 access to your account online
- Competitive Rates
- Interest that Compounds Daily
- Deposits are Insured by the NCUA
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum deposit of just $100. That opening deposit is hard to beat. However, we know since this is a credit union in one state, the offer is unavailable to most. If you don’t qualify you can see a full list of the best CDs below.
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest APG Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.