You can earn a $200 Checking & Savings Bonus when you open any personal checking account with APG Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Sign up for Online Banking
- Opt out of paper statements from APGFCU
- Open a new APGFCU savings account plus a new personal checking account during the promotional period
- Within 90 days of opening the checking account (“Qualification Period”), receive into the checking account a qualifying reoccurring direct deposit totaling at least $200.
APG Federal Credit Union $200 Checking & Savings Bonus
- Account Type: Checking and Savings account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
- Offer is for new members only.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts.
- If you meet all the terms of this offer, the bonus will be credited to your checking account on the 1st business day following the end of the 90-day Qualification Period.
- Limit one bonus per member.
- Fees may apply for early closure of checking account.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time without prior notice at the credit union’s discretion.
At APG Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.