Find an updated list of APG Federal Credit Union Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Residents of Maryland can now earn a $200 bonus when you sign up for a new Checking and Savings Account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About APG Federal Credit Union Promotions
APG Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Edgewood, Maryland. This Credit Union was established in 1938 and has over 132,000 members at 14 locations. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers. See membership requirements below.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 255075576
- Customer Service: 800-225-2555
|Eligibility: Membership in APG Federal Credit Union is open to those who reside, work, attend school, worship, or volunteer in Cecil or Hartford Counties, or select areas of Middle River, Maryland. Immediate family and household members may also be eligible. See current membership details|
Next, I will be reviewing APG Federal Credit Union promotions below.
APG Federal Credit Union Bank $200 Checking Savings Bonus
APG Federal Credit Union will give you up to a $200 bonus when you become a member and sign up for an account. This offer is for Teachers and School Staff.
- Account Type: Checking and Savings account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $200 Checking Savings Bonus
- Sign up for Online Banking
- Opt out of paper statements from APGFCU
- Open a new APGFCU savings account plus a new personal checking account during the promotional period
- Within 90 days of opening the checking account (“Qualification Period”), receive into the checking account a qualifying reoccurring direct deposit totaling at least $200.
- Access to 43,000 free ATMs as part of the Allpoint network
- Visa® Debit Card – Get Convenience and Security with Added Discounts
- High Yield Checking: No monthly fee
- Member Protect Checking: $6 monthly fee waived if:
- Have direct deposit of $200 or more into your Member Protect Checking account
- Opt out of receiving paper statements
- You make 20 or more debit card point-of-sale purchases per month
- Offer is for new members only.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts.
- If you meet all the terms of this offer, the bonus will be credited to your checking account on the 1st business day following the end of the 90-day Qualification Period.
- Limit one bonus per member.
- Fees may apply for early closure of checking account.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time without prior notice at the credit union’s discretion.
APG Federal Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you meet all the requirements above. For this bonus, you have to be an educator or faculty for a school. Even if you don’t qualify, you may know someone who does so let them know about this offer!
If you have experience banking with APG Federal Credit Union please leave us a comment below letting us know how it went. Also, let us know if we missed anything.
*Check back at this page for updated APG Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.