You can earn a $50 Referral Bonus when you refer anyone to open an account with APG Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Refer a friend or family member to open a new personal or business share savings account
- You’ll both be eligible for a $50 bonus.
APG Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking and Savings account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expires December 31, 2022)
- $5 minimum to open and maintain a share savings or business share savings account for new member-owners.
- Bonus of $50, paid within 5 business days of account opening, will be deposited into the savings account.
- Bonus must stay in the account for 90 days.
- Offer applies to new memberships for those 18 and over and business savings accounts only.
- Refer-a-Friend new membership share savings and business share savings accounts must be opened through the online account opening process, through the mail or at an APGFCU branch.
- This offer is subject to change and scheduled to end December 31, 2022, or be extended anytime thereafter at the credit union’s discretion.
- Only one bonus offer payment will be paid to a new member-owner during the promotional period and this offer may not be combined with any other share savings offers.
- Referral email must be included with new membership application to receive the bonus.
- We may report to the IRS the value of any cash received and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Referring member must be in good standing to obtain the bonus.
- Membership eligibility applies.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Officers, directors, volunteers and employees of APGFCU and members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, child and sibling) and persons residing in their households (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate.
At APG Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.