Did you received and redeem Apple credits that was sent in June 2016? If so you may be eligible for a potential award from the Apple eBooks Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, a court has found that there was a conspiracy among 5 top US publishers and Apple that attempted to fix and increase the retail price of electronic books. If you purchased one or more of the eBooks from April 1, 2010 through May 21,2012 you can receive payment from the Apple settlement. The parties have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid ongoing litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by April 20, 2018!
Apple eBooks Antitrust CAL:
- Apple eBooks Antitrust Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/20/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, either redeemed Apple credit that was sent in June 2016, or if you have a United States billing address and purchased a Kindle book published by Hachette, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin or Macmillan between April 1st, 2010 and June 21, 2012.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: None Listed
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Apple eBooks Antitrust Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by April 20, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you purchased one or more of the eBooks from April 1, 2010 through May 21,2012 you may be eligible for a potential award from the Apple eBooks Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that a conspiracy between the top 5 US publishers and Apple were trying to fix and increase the retail price of eBooks. Apple is automatically distributing Apple credits to those that were affected by this settlement. If you are eligible all you have to do is check and see if you received Apple credits given out by Apple by April 20, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)