For non-exempt employees who worked at an Apple retail store in California between July 25, 2009, and Dec. 26, 2015, you are eligible for a potential award from the Apple Employee Bag Check Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Apple employees filed a class action lawsuit against the tech giant in 2013, alleging violations of California labor law.
Apple denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 26, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Apple Employee Bag Check Class Action Lawsuit
- Apple Employee Bag Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 26, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits non-exempt employees who worked at an Apple retail store in California between July 25, 2009, and Dec. 26, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase applicable
- Case Name & Number: Amanda Frlekin, et al. v. Apple Inc., Case No. 13-cv-03451-WHA, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Apple Employee Bag Check Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 26, 2022 to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)