Earn a $200 bonus when you open and use a new checking account with Arizona Central Credit Union. You may earn a $200 reward if you open a new checking account and complete the following steps.
To qualify for the reward, open a checking account and perform at least 15 Check card transactions of any kind within the first 60 days, sign up for eStatements, and have direct deposit of at least $250/month.
Arizona Central Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull (Equifax)
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250 per month
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, waivable
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus forfeit if closed within six months
(Expires December 31, 2021)
- To qualify, the member must mention this offer when opening a new checking account with Arizona Central Credit Union.
- The $200 bonus will be deposited to the member’s new checking account within ten (10) business days after the following three (3) requirements have been met. 1. Signed up and currently enrolled in eStatements. 2. Has performed at least fifteen (15) debit card transactions within the first sixty (60) days of account opening. AND 3. Have a direct deposit of at least $250/month.
- APY on checking accounts range from 0% to 0.10% APY based on product type and may vary.
- Minimum to earn APY is $1.00.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1098-INT.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Offer valid for new checking accounts opened by 12/31/2021.
- Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
- The new member must maintain the membership account and meet the above requirements for six (6) consecutive months, otherwise the $200 bonus will be deducted from the new member’s account upon closing and/or failure to meet requirements.
- $5 minimum balance must be maintained at all times to remain eligible for credit union services.
- This is a one-time offer and is non-transferable.
- Federally insured by NCUA.
Make sure you check out Arizona Central Credit Union to earn the $200 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $200 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. U.S. Citizenship is required for online applications. Resident alien and non-resident aliens now allowed online.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest Arizona Central Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions.