Arizona State Credit Union offers a $150 new checking account bonus with promo code SHRED when you open a new checking account online until October 7, 2014. You could also open the $150 bonus at the local branch on specific date below:
Chino Valley April 8, 2014
Prescott Gurley St. May 13, 2014
Prescott Gail Gardner June 10, 2014
Flagstaff- Beaver St. July 8, 2014
East Flagstaff August 12, 2014
Prescott Valley Sept 9, 2014
Cottonwood October 7, 2014
To earn the $150 bonus, your checking account must be opened in conjunction with at least one of the followings:
- Set up at least one (1) direct deposit transaction each month ($100+ per transaction) such as payroll, pension or Social Security, and the first direct deposit must be completed within 60 calendar days of account opening
- Make a minimum of 10 debit card purchases each month
- Maintain an Enhanced Level Membership
- Maintain monthly aggregate loan and/or deposit balances of $10,000 or more
- Maintain aggregate average daily deposit balance of $2,000 or more between checking, savings and money market accounts.
Arizona State Credit Union $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Arizona Checking
- Availability: AZ
- Expiration Date: 10/7/2014
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $4, but can be waived doing the same requirement as the bonus each month.
- Additional Requirements: Yes, see above.
- Closing Account Fee: You must keep the account open for at least 6 months, or they will deduct the bonus amount.
If you qualify for this Arizona State CU $150 bonus, then apply today and keep it open for at least 6 months. Best bet would be opening with a $2,000 deposit to trigger the bonus and keep the account fee-free. You can check our full list of Bank Promotions updated daily!
Hey Hustler I was able to open a new account and fund it with $2500 from my credit card with no problem. Got my bonus in a few days!
Did this post as a cash advance or a purchase transaction?
I signed up for this and saw that this was a soft pull.