If you’re one of the consumers who received a prerecorded marketing call from Art Van Furniture Marketing, then you are eligible for a potential award from Art Van Furniture Marketing Phone Calls Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Art Van Furniture was accused of violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) by using prerecorded phone messages to contact consumers without their prior consent. They received repeated, unwanted messages from the furniture company leading to aggravation, interruption, and lost cellphone battery and minutes.
Art Van Furniture denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by September 26, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
Art Van Furniture’s Lawsuit:
- Art Van Furniture’s Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: September 26, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members who were called by or on behalf of Art Van Furniture through the use of pre-recorded voice technology between May 23, 2013 and July 23, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: To be determined
- Proof of Purchase: Claim ID or affected phone number
- Case Name & Number: Bowman v. Art Van Furniture, Case No. 2:17-CV-11630-NGE-RSW, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Art Van Furniture’s Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by September 26, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that etc etc etc, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Art Van Furniture Marketing Phone Calls Class Action Lawsuit! So if you are eligible, file a claim by September 26, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee and you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases