You can earn up to a $400 Checking Bonus when you open a personal Checking account from Associated Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, Open a new checking account today and:
- Have direct deposits totaling $500 or more into your new checking account, within 90 days of account opening.
- Total average daily balances of:
- $1,000-$4,999.99 will earn $200,
- $5,000-$9,999.99 will earn $300 and
- $10,000 and over will earn $400.
- Grow your balance—and your bonus—by simply adding funds into your checking or other deposit accounts.
- Collect your bonus in 120 days.
Associated Bank $200, $300, or $400 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,200 (AmEx not accepted)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if you close an account that has been open for fewer than 180 days
- This offer is limited to a new personal Associated Bank checking account opened and funded through February 28, 2022. Receive up to a $400 bonus with required minimum opening deposit (Associated Access Checking: $25, Associated Balanced or Choice Checking: $100) and recurring direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening from an employer or government agency. Person-to-person payments and transfers from existing or external accounts do not qualify as the required direct deposit transactions.
- Determining your bonus: 90 days (or the previous business day), after opening your checking account, we will calculate the sum of the average daily balance for all your open Associated Bank deposit accounts for days 31-90. Total average daily balances of $1,000-$4,999.99 will earn $200, $5,000-$9,999.99 will earn $300 and $10,000 and over will earn $400.
- All personal Associated Bank checking, savings, money market, IRA and/or CD account balances are included in the calculation to determine your total average deposit balance. Accounts must be titled with the same primary account holder to qualify for the bonus. Deposit balances from business, HSA, investment, minor or private banking accounts are ineligible. Associated Choice Checking is an interest-earning account and interest is paid on the daily collected balance. Obtain the current annual percentage yield (APY) here.
- The bonus will be deposited into the new Associated Bank checking account within 120 days of account opening. Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months. If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing.
- Offer limited to one per customer and cannot be combined with other offers. New customers opening online are limited to IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, OH and WI. Offer not available for customers who have received a new personal checking account monetary bonus within the last 24 months and have or have had an Associated Bank checking account within the last 12 months. Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify. For tax reporting purposes, the bonus may be reported to the IRS on Form 1099. Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible. The offer and APY are subject to change, at Associated Bank’s discretion, at any time without notice and other exclusions may apply.
At Associated Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.