Customers of KT Tape products who purchased one or more packages of KT Tape any time between Oct. 30, 2011 and Nov. 3, 2017 may be eligible for a potential award from the Athletic KT Tape False Advertising Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, KT Tape products have allegedly been falsely advertising its purported benefits, and as a result have been charging ten times the amount of traditional athletic tape. The makers of KT Tape products have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by May 16, 2018!
Athletic KT Tape False Advertising CAL:
- Athletic KT Tape False Advertising Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 05/16/2018
- Who’s Eligible: All U.S. consumers who purchased one or more packages of KT Tape at any time between Oct. 30, 2011 and Nov. 3, 2017 for personal use and not for resale.
- Estimated Amount: Up to 50 percent of the full retail price of KT Tape products.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Alexander Vuckovic v. KT Health Holdings Inc., et al., Case No. 1:15-cv-13696, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Athletic KT Tape False Advertising Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by May 16, 2018!
If you purchased KT Tape with the purpose of pain relief and prevention, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Athletic KT Tape False Advertising Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the makers of KT Tape have been allegedly falsely advertising their products by claiming that their products provide pain relief and prevention with plaintiffs claiming that the tape simply doesn’t work. If you are bought one of KT Tape’s products you may be eligible for a potential award by May 16, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.