AT&T Wireless Customers Get Free $5 Starbucks Gift Card, if you are willing to share you phone info with Ting (a pay-as-you-go mobile phone company). You must be an AT&T wireless customer to participate in this offer. Simply go to their site to submit your phone’s IMEI number, your phone number and the email address you’d want the gift card to be delivered. According to their blog site, “Just to be clear, going through this phone checking process doesn’t change anything at all on your phone. There’s zero obligation and we’re not about to start sending you a bunch of junk email or start calling you at all hours.”
|AT&T offers wireless plans with unlimited data or Rollover Data®. Prepaid calling, travel plans, and more! Whatever you need, find the one that's right for you! Unlimited Enhanced Plans start at $65/mo & Mobile Share FlexSM Plans start at $45/mo. Explore Plans|
Table of Contents
AT&T Wireless Customers Get Free $5 Starbucks Gift Card:
- Promotion: Share your mobile information with Ting and they will email you a FREE $5 Starbucks Gift Card.
- Valid: Ends 10/22/2015
- Terms: Limit of one $5 coffee gift card per email address and per active AT&T device checked.
How to Get a $5 Starbucks Gift Card from Ting:
- Sign on: Go to Ting
- Submit: Fill out your IMEI number (Note that you can obtain your IMEI number by pressing *#06# on your mobile phone), your AT&T mobile phone number and an email address
- Receive: You will be sent a $5 Starbucks Gift Card via the email address you entered on or before the end of day Monday, October 26.
Sounds easy, if you don’t mind sharing a little bit of personal information. AT&T Wireless Customers Get Free $5 Starbucks Gift Card, is it worth a cup of coffee? That’s your call, but its a simple freebie for those interested. Especially when it means no purchase or any out of pocket expense, kinda like when you sign up for sweepstakes. Check out how you can get Birthday Freebies!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.