If you are an owner for an Audi A3 2.0L TDI affected by the recent diesel emissions scandal, you may qualify to benefit from the Audi Clean Diesel Class Action Settlement. According to the class action lawsuit, the Audi A3 2.0L TDI vehicles were found to produce up to 40 times more toxic fumes than allowed under the Clean Air Act. If you are eligible, file your claim by 04/30/2016. You must also be able to provide your Vehicle Identification number, to verify that your A3 has been affected by the 2.0L TDI emission scandal.
Audi Class Action Lawsuit:
- Audi Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/30/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Audi vehicle owners affected by affected by the diesel emissions scandal.
- Estimated Amount: $500
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, you must be able to provide the following: Vehicle Identification Number, Driver’s License, vehicle registration, or vehicle title, or Lease Agreement, and Vehicle mileage.
- Case Name & Number:
How to File a Claim:
- If you qualify, head over to the Audi A3 Claim Form.
- Read over the Program Overview.
- Check to see if you qualify by typing in your VIN number.
- File your claim by 04/30/2016 to receive your potential award.
Are you an owner of an Audi A3 2.0L TDI clean diesel vehicle? If you are, then you are entitled to a reward from the Audi Class Action Settlement. If you are eligible for this settlement then there are a few things that you are required to provide. You must be able to provide your VIN number, drivers license, vehicle registration, vehicle title, and vehicle mileage. Volkswagen and Audi have already been hit by several class action lawsuits over the scandal. So what are you waiting for, file your claim by 04/30/2016 and receive up to $500! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.