The Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard© is a low-interest credit card that has tons of features such as no balance transfer fees, low variable APR on balance transfers and purchases, no foreign transaction fee and no annual fee. This card offers a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 14.24% APR will apply.
This Mastercard is marketed as a community-based credit card meaning you, as the cardholder can vote on product changes, and share your ideas. Also, enjoy the $0 annual fees and no foreign transaction fees. Barclaycard Ring Mastercard also offers a Complimentary FICO® Credit Scores as a benefit to active card members. If you are a person that needs to carry a balance and you are averse to fees, then this card just might be for you!
Table of Contents
Barclays Ring Mastercard Summary
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- No Annual fee: There is absolutely no annual fee with the Ring Mastercard.
- No Foreign Transaction fees: Most travel cards have a 3 percent foreign transaction fee. However, the Ring Mastercard does not charge foreign-transaction fees which can save you tons of money if you are going on international trips.
- Complimentary FICO score: You get a Complimentary FICO score which helps lenders determine your credit worthiness, so it’s important for you to monitor it. Scores range between 300 and 850, and any score over 720 is considered excellent.
- Give Back Profit Sharing Program: The Ring Mastercard is partially run by its cardholders. As a cardholder, you are eligible to vote on the card’s policies and see how the program is doing financially.
- Low Fees and Interest Rates: The Ring Mastercard offers no annual fees, balance transfer fees, and low interest rates make this card very competitive.
The Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard© is great for those who want to get involved and voice your opinion to someone other than a customer service rep. A Ring Mastercard also has a few perks that you should take advantage off such as a giveback program, complimentary FICO Credit Scores, no annual & foreign transaction fees. However, the best part about the card would probably be the low variable APR on balance transfers and purchases. This card is also meant for cardholders to motivate and learn off each other with its social media component. Apply now to receive your Ring MasterCard! Final all credit card bonuses on our exclusive list!
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The offers that appear are from companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants’ credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. HustlerMoneyBlog does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.