When you refer a new member to join Bard Employees Federal Credit Union (BEFCU) and they open a checking account, both you and your referral will each receive a $25 bonus.
Bank, budget, and save with up to 2.15% APY. Simple’s Protected Goals Account is designed to help you save in a separate high-yield checking account.
• Earn 2.15% APY on balances $10,000 and above
• Earn 2.02% APY on balances $9,999 or less
Bard Employees Federal Credit Union Referral Review: $25 Bonus
Bard Employees FCU serves the employees of C.R. Bard, its subsidiaries and divisions. If your friends and family members are looking to join a new financial institution, start recommending Bard Employees FCU and both parties will be rewarded with a $25 bonus. Even better, there is no limit on the number of members you can refer or the amount of rewards you can earn! Check out BEFCU’s New Member Referral Program.
Availability: Bard Employees FCU has three branch offices located in New Jersey, South Carolina and Georgia. You can also conduct transactions at any credit union countrywide that participates in Shared Branching. Find a Co-op Shared Branch Center near you. Membership is open to all employees and their immediate families, spouses, children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents, and siblings. Once you become a member of the credit union you are eligible to remain so for life, regardless of future employment.
How To Earn Your $25 Referral Bonus:
- Fill out the “Current Member” portion of the Member Referral Form and give it to the person you are referring.
- To receive any of the rewards described, the person being referred must not be an existing member of the credit union in any capacity and must not have been a member who closed an account within the last 6 months.
- The new member must meet all 3 requirements below for both parties to receive the referral bonus:
- New member must present the completed referral form to BEFCU at account opening and must open a Savings and Checking Account.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit and enroll for a MasterCard Debit Card.
- Must complete 10 Debit Card transactions within 45 days of opening the account.
- All criteria must be met within 45 days of account activation to qualify. Once criteria is met, you both will receive a $25.00 account credit.
- A referring member may receive multiple incentives for referring multiple new members who meet the criteria for membership and the offer. A new member may only receive one reward for being referred, but may receive additional incentives by referring other new members who meet the criteria for membership and the offer.
- Once it is determined that the new member qualifies for the reward by meeting the criteria set forth, the referrer and new member will be paid the incentive with a $25 deposit to his/her existing BEFCU savings account within 45 days.
- Early termination fee of $75 assessed to new member if checking account is closed within 6 months.
Bard Employees Federal Credit Union reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time without notice. Take part in Bard Employees FCU New Member Referral Program and both you and the person you are referring will each earn a $25 bonus.
View all the other referral rewards out there and take advantage of these bank bonus promotions!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.