If you between May 28, 2009, and Nov. 18, 2016, purchased in the United States Blue Diamond Almond Breeze and/or Blue Diamond Nut-Thins Products that bore the statement “All Natural” or “Natural” on any part of the package then you are eligible for a potential award from the Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Blue Diamond misleadingly marketed its Almond Breeze products as containing a significant amount of almonds. Although Blue Diamond denies all acts of allegations, they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit! So if you are eligible, file a claim by 4/13/17 to receive your potential award!
Blue Diamond Lawsuit:
- Blue Diamond Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 4/13/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Blue Diamond settlement include anyone who, between May 28, 2009 and Nov. 18, 2016, purchased in the United States Blue Diamond Almond Breeze and/or Blue Diamond Nut-Thins Products that bore the statement “All Natural” or “Natural” on any part of the package (other than the ingredients list); listed “evaporated cane juice” as an ingredient; contained an endorsement from the American Heart Association; and/or did not specifically disclose the amount of almonds included in the product.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $20.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Townsend v. Blue Diamond Growers, Case No. CV 14-958-4, in the Circuit Court of Washington County, Arkansas
How To File a Claim:
- Go over to the Blue Diamond Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 4/13/17 to receive your potential award!
If you have ever purchased Blue Diamond Almond Breeze or Blue Diamond Nut-Thins, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Blue Diamond Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Blue Diamond misleadingly marketed its Almond Breeze products as containing a significant amount of almonds. Blue Diamond denies all acts of wrongdoings, but they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers up to 100,000 Avios. Earn 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening and earn an additional 25,000 Avios after you spend $20,000 in the first 12 months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.