If you bought or had a solar panel from BP manufactured between 1999 and 2007 with an S-type junction box you may be eligible for a potential award from the BP Solar Panels Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, BP manufactured Solar Panels between 1999 and 2007 with an S-type junction box that have been allegedly defective and prone to premature failure by not generating the expected level of power and being a potential fire hazard.
BP deny that they did anything wrong but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2019!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
BP Solar Panels CAL:
- BP Solar Panels Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/14/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, purchased an eligible panel for initial installation on a property, or you acquired a property on which Class Panels had first been installed, and, in either case, you currently own some or all of those Panels.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Michael Allagas, et al. v. BP Solar International, Inc., et al.3:14-cv-00560-SI
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the BP Solar Panels Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2019!
Individuals who installed or have BP Solar panel on their property may be eligible for a potential award from the BP Solar Panels Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that BP’s solar panels were defective in the sense that the panels would not generate the proper amount of energy and were a potential fire hazard. If you yourself installed or have had a BP solar panel on your property, you may be eligible for a potential award by August 14, 2019! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee