If you bought or had a solar panel from BP manufactured between 1999 and 2007 with an S-type junction box you may be eligible for a potential award from the BP Solar Panels Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, BP manufactured Solar Panels between 1999 and 2007 with an S-type junction box that have been allegedly defective and prone to premature failure by not generating the expected level of power and being a potential fire hazard.
BP deny that they did anything wrong but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2019!
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn 2.20% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. One of the top savings rates in the nation, CIT Savings Builder help you build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate. Apply Now---CIT Savings Builder Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.90% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
BP Solar Panels CAL:
- BP Solar Panels Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/14/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, purchased an eligible panel for initial installation on a property, or you acquired a property on which Class Panels had first been installed, and, in either case, you currently own some or all of those Panels.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Michael Allagas, et al. v. BP Solar International, Inc., et al.3:14-cv-00560-SI
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the BP Solar Panels Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by August 14, 2019!
Individuals who installed or have BP Solar panel on their property may be eligible for a potential award from the BP Solar Panels Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that BP’s solar panels were defective in the sense that the panels would not generate the proper amount of energy and were a potential fire hazard. If you yourself installed or have had a BP solar panel on your property, you may be eligible for a potential award by August 14, 2019! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers double cash back. You'll earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.