Priority Pass is expanding their restaurant options into the program allowing travelers to receive credit for food & drinks at various airports. The most recent addition to DCA (Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) located near opposite of Gate 12.
From 05:00 – 21:00 daily, cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive $28 off their bill. Each cardholder is allowed to register guests and will receive $56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account.
Editor’s Note: The easiest way to be a Priority Pass member is to simply have the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, The Platinum Card from American Express, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Ascend from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire, Citi Prestige Card, Barclaycard Gold & Black, City National Bank Visa Infinite, U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, or The Ritz Carlton Credit Card. These cards come with Priority Pass. Most cards will only let you have up to 2 guests with you in the lounge or you can get unlimited guest with a Chase Sapphire Reserve Card or the The Ritz Carlton Credit Card.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Plus, 0% Intro APR for 12 months from the date of the account opening on purchases eligible for Pay Over Time. After that, your APR will be 14.99% - 22.99% based on your credit worthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Cardholder is allowed $28 valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order. The cardholder may only register 1 Guests per visit to receive US$28 deduction.
How To Locate
Airside – after Security Control, turn right. The Bracket Room is located opposite Gate 12. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
Terms & Additional Information
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill.
- Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account.
- Only 1 Card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
- The US$28 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.
- Cardholder may only register 1 Guest per visit to receive US$28 deduction.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
The Bracket Room is a full service, upscale sports bar and lounge that offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the traveler that loves sports. After a long flight landing in DCA, definitely stop by and take advantage of this priority pass perk. If you’re planning on traveling to this airport, make sure to take advantage of your priority pass and grab some grub. Keep up with the latest Priority Pass offerings! If you’re interested in more credit cards and their benefits, see our list of the Best Credit Card Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.