For truck drivers who entered into a vehicle lease agreement with Opportunity Leasing Inc., also known as Horizon Truck Sales and Leasing, and an independent contractor operator agreement with C.R. England Inc. between May 27, 2007 and Jan. 31, 2017. If you were one of these truck drivers, you may be eligible for potential reward thanks to the C.R. England Truck Driver Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the “Vehicle Lease Agreement” touted the opportunity to work with C.R. England’s major clients, including Walmart, but those who signed up for the program could not earn any money under its terms. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim form by June 4, 2019 for your potential compensation!
C.R. England Truck Driver Class Action Lawsuit
- England Truck Driver Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/04/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who “entered a vehicle lease agreement with Opportunity Leasing, Inc. d/b/a Horizon Truck Sales and Leasing and entered an Independent Contractor Operating Agreement with C.R. England, Inc. between May 27, 2007 and January 31, 2017.”
- Estimated Amount: $1,000 to $1,500
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Roberts, et al. v. C.R. England Inc., et al., Case No. 2:12-CV-00302-RJS-BCW, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, Central Division
File a Claim
- Head over to the England Truck Driver Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 4, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you are a truck drivers who entered into a vehicle lease agreement with Opportunity Leasing Inc., also known as Horizon Truck Sales and Leasing, and an independent contractor operator agreement with C.R. England Inc. between May 27, 2007 and Jan. 31, 2017, you may be eligible for a reward from the C.R. England Truck Driver Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by June 4, 2019 to receive your potential award! Class Members have until June 4, 2019 to file a valid claim or opt out of the settlement. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Get up to a $350 cash bonus with a new checking account. Get all the banking perks you need to make real financial progress Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|