For truck drivers who entered into a vehicle lease agreement with Opportunity Leasing Inc., also known as Horizon Truck Sales and Leasing, and an independent contractor operator agreement with C.R. England Inc. between May 27, 2007 and Jan. 31, 2017. If you were one of these truck drivers, you may be eligible for potential reward thanks to the C.R. England Truck Driver Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the “Vehicle Lease Agreement” touted the opportunity to work with C.R. England’s major clients, including Walmart, but those who signed up for the program could not earn any money under its terms. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim form by June 4, 2019 for your potential compensation!
C.R. England Truck Driver Class Action Lawsuit
- England Truck Driver Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/04/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who “entered a vehicle lease agreement with Opportunity Leasing, Inc. d/b/a Horizon Truck Sales and Leasing and entered an Independent Contractor Operating Agreement with C.R. England, Inc. between May 27, 2007 and January 31, 2017.”
- Estimated Amount: $1,000 to $1,500
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Roberts, et al. v. C.R. England Inc., et al., Case No. 2:12-CV-00302-RJS-BCW, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, Central Division
File a Claim
- Head over to the England Truck Driver Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 4, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you are a truck drivers who entered into a vehicle lease agreement with Opportunity Leasing Inc., also known as Horizon Truck Sales and Leasing, and an independent contractor operator agreement with C.R. England Inc. between May 27, 2007 and Jan. 31, 2017, you may be eligible for a reward from the C.R. England Truck Driver Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by June 4, 2019 to receive your potential award! Class Members have until June 4, 2019 to file a valid claim or opt out of the settlement. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review