All Californians that shop at Chico’s and have or had a Chico’s gift card with a balance less than $10 may be eligible for a potential award from the California Chico’s Gift Card Refund Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Chico’s has allegedly been unlawfully refusing to redeem its own gift cards for cash when the balance on the card is less than $10. Chico’s continues to deny the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 22, 2017!
California Chico’s Gift Card Refund CAL:
- California Chico’s Gift Card Refund Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/22/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in California who has a Chico’s gift card with a balance less than $10 or had a gift card from from July 28, 2012 through March 27, 2017 that was disposed after a Chico’s employee said that the gift card could not be redeemed for cash.
- Estimated Amount: $9.99 eGift card or personalized merchandise voucher
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Calleros v. Chico’s FAS Inc., Case No. 16CV03271, in the Superior Court for the State of California, County of Santa Barbara
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Chico’s Gift Card Refund Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 22, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Do you shop at Chico’s and have or had a gift card that at one point had a balance with less than $10? If you hurry you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Chico’s Gift Card Refund Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, consumers in California that go to Chico’s and have or had a gift card with a balance of less than $10 had issues redeeming the gift card for cash. Be quick as there are only 420 spots available to receive a $9.99 eGift Card or personalized merchandise voucher! File a claim for a potential award by November 22, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases. In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)