For all persons who worked at CVS as an hourly nonexempt employee in California during Jul. 5, 2007 to Oct.3, 2016, you are eligible for a potential award from the California CVS Employee Bag Check Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, employees were subject to required bag checks anytime they had to leave the store for a rest break, meal break or at the end of a shift but were not compensated for this time. CVS denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation
- CVS Bag Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/23/17
- Who’s Eligible: Under the terms of the CVS bag check class action settlement, Class Members include all persons who worked at CVS retail store as an hourly nonexempt employee in California at any time during the time period July 5, 2007, through Oct. 3, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Kimberly Murphy v. Caremark CVS Corp., et al., Case No. BC464785, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
How To File a Claim:
- Head on over to the CVS Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 1/23/17 to receive your potential award!
If you worked at a CVS retail store in California between the dates of Jul 5, 2007, and Oct.3, 2016, then you are entitled to a potential award from the CVS Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, CVS checked bags of employees during their rest break and were not compensated for this time. CVS denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit! So if you are eligible, file a claim by 1/23/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)
john mccann says
No claim form.