This class action lawsuit affects those who purchased outlet exclusive products at any Fossil outlet store in California between Sept. 13, 2013 and May 3, 2019. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Fossil Outlet Pricing Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the outlet had false and deceptive comparative pricing, known as false reference pricing. So if you are eligible, file a claim by August 1, 2019 to receive your potential award.
Table of Contents
California Fossil Outlet Pricing Class Action Lawsuit
- Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/1/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who purchased Fossil outlet products at a California store between Sept. 13, 2013 and May 3, 2019.
- Estimated Amount: $11 voucher
- Proof of Purchase: Receipts or bank statements with date and location of purchase.
- Case Name & Number: Safransky v. Fossil Group Inc., et al.,Case No. 3:17-cv-01865-MMA-NLS, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Ventura
How To File a Claim
- Head over to this Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form page.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 1, 2019 to receive your potential award.
If you purchased a Fossil watch from an outlet store, you may be entitled to a financial compensation. If you are a class member, be sure to take advantage of this to get the reward you deserve. So file a claim today!
If you are eligible for a potential award from the class action, you need file a claim by August 1, 2019 to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!