Individuals who have a gift card to Norms Restaurant that was issued or activated between Jan. 1, 2008 and Dec. 31, 2015 may be eligible for a potential award from the California Norm’s Restaurant Gift Card Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Norms Restaurant failed to redeem gift cards for cash when it’s balance was lower than $10. Under California law, gift cards or gift certificates with a cash value of less than $10 are redeemable for its cash value. Norms Restaurant denies any wrongdoings but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award!
California Norm’s Restaurant Gift Card CAL:
- California Norm’s Restaurant Gift Card Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: None Listed
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in California who, possessed a Norms Restaurants gift card that was originally issued and/or activated between Jan. 1, 2008 and Dec. 31, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $9.99
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Kumar v. Safeway Inc., Case No. RG 14726707, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Alameda
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Norm’s Restaurant Gift Card Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
If you had a gift card to Norms Restaurant that could not redeemed for cash when it’s balance was lower than $10 and/or threw it away because a Norms Restaurant employee told you to, you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Norm’s Restaurant Gift Card Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that they could not redeem their Norms Restaurant gift card for cash when its balance was lower than $10. If you have a gift card to Norms Restaurant that was irredeemable due to having less than $10 in balance, you may be eligible for a potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)