Have you used a credit card at a Pier 1 Imports store in California from 3/2/2010 through 5/1/2011? Did the clerk ask for and record your personal identification information as part of the transaction? If so, then you may be entitled to a $10 voucher from the California Pier 1 Imports Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Pier 1 Imports violated California law by forcing customers that used credit cards to provide clerks with their personal information such as ZIP code, address, telephone number, and/or email address. The company denies the allegations but has decided to settle the case to avoid further legal fees. If you are an eligible class member, file your claim by 12/3/2015.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account and deposit $2,000 or more in new money within 30 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Business Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code AF49ZCB and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 22, 2023. Member FDIC.
Apply Now---U.S. Bank Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $1,000 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 30 days of account opening. The $1,000 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
Pier 1 Imports Class Action Lawsuit:
- Pier 1 Imports Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/3/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who had their personal information recorded during a credit card transaction at a California Pier 1 Imports between 3/2/2010 through 5/1/2011.
- Estimated Amount: $10 voucher redeemable for Pier 1 merchandise
- Proof of Purchase: N/A. You will be asked to provide the date of your transaction and testify under the penalty of perjury that the information you provide is accurate.
- Case Name & Number: Pier 1 Imports Song-Beverly Cases, Case no. JCCP 4669, in the Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Pier 1 Imports Claim Form
- To file a Claim Form online, you must fill it out with your personal information and the approximate date of your purchase. You must then attest under perjury that the information you provide is true before you submit it.
- You can also print and fill out a claim form with the same information. Mail the form to:
- Pier 1 Imports Song-Beverly Cases
P.O. Box 35100
Seattle, WA 98124-1100
- Pier 1 Imports Song-Beverly Cases
- File your claim by 12/3/2015 if you want to be included in the Pier 1 Imports Settlement.
If you or someone you know used their credit card at a Pier 1 Imports in California between 3/2/2010 through 5/1/2011, this is the chance to receive a $10 voucher from the California Pier 1 Imports Class Action Lawsuit. All you need to do is file a claim by 12/3/2015 and wait for your settlement award. The company allegedly violated California law by recording their customers’ personal information and now they’re being penalized. To find out if you’re eligible for other Class Action Lawsuit Settlements, check out the HMB list!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|