For fans of the classic TD Bank, it is now available for residents of Canada as well! TD Bank is offering a generous $300 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account. To get your bonus make sure you open your account before September 13, 2018, and fulfill at least two requirements. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online banking, wealth management tools, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Canadian TD Bank $300 Bonus Info:
- Sign Up Today
- Canadian TD Bank PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Canada (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/13/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $15.95-$29.95, See below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: $20 fee if account is closed within 6 months
Canadian TD Bank Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new TD Unlimited Chequing Account or TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan by September 13, 2018.
- Get your TD chequing account working for you by completing any two of the following with your new account:
- Set up a recurring Direct Deposit from your employer, pension provider or the government, with the first deposit posted before November 15, 2018.
- Make an online bill payment, through EasyWeb or the TD app, minimum $50 if paying a Canadian bill, or US$50 if paying a U.S. bill, before November 15, 2018.
- Set up a recurring Pre-Authorized Debit, minimum $50, with the first pre-authorized debit posted before November 15, 2018.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- TD Unlimited Chequing Account: $15.95; waived if you have $4,000 or more in your account at the end of each day in the month
- TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan: $29.95; waived if you have $5,000 or more in your account at the end of each day in the month
If you are currently a resident of Canada and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from TD Bank is a great bet for you! From now until September 13, 2018, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if you do not currently reside in Canada and reside stateside, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.