Available for educators of Idaho and affiliates, Capital Educators Federal Credit Union has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-months to 60-months with 0.15% to 1.50% APY rates. By joining Capital Educators Federal Credit Union and opening a CD account, you get to enjoy earning higher interest rate than regular savings account. Right now, they are having many special promotions on their 12-month CD term with 1.75% APY, 24-month CD term with 2.05% APY and 60-month CD term with 3.00% APY. All you need is $500 to open. If you are interested, make sure to read on to learn more about Capital Educators Federal Credit Union ‘s wide array of CDs or visit any branch now and open your CD today!
Eligibility: Capital Educators Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who joins the Idaho CapEd Foundation as a Sustaining Member Volunteer (with a one-time donation of $20), or anyone who works for, volunteers for, or is retired from any facet of the education industry in the state of Idaho. Check out their Membership page to learn more.
Capital Educators Federal Credit Union CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! Capital Educators Federal Credit Union’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 1.50% APY rate on their standard 60-Month term. However, their current promotions are the 12-month CD term with 1.75% APY, 24-month CD term with 2.05% APY and 60-month CD term with 3.00% APY. Capital Educators Federal Credit Union wants to make you feel supported and helps put you in control of your hard earned funds. With as little as $500, you can invest in a Fixed Rate Share Certificate and maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
Special CD Rates:
|Deposit||$500||$10,000||$50,000||How They Compare|
|Term||APY Rate||APY Rate||APY Rate||Specific Term|
|12 Month||1.75%||1.75%||1.75%||Best 12-Month CD Rates|
|24 Month||2.05%||2.05%||2.05%||Best 24-Month CD Rates|
|60 Month||3.00%||3.00%||3.00%||Best 60-Month CD Rates|
Certificates of Deposits Rates:
|Term||APY Rate||APY Rate||APY Rate|
*Rates Effective As Of 04/17/2018
- Minimum balance: $500
- Terms: 6 to 60 months
- Dividends are computed daily and compounded quarterly
- Dividends may accumulate in the account or be transferred to another account
- Federally insured by NCUA
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Capital Educators Federal Credit Union offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 3.00% APY on 60-month term. The CDs worth considering are their 12-month CD term with 1.75% APY, 24-month CD term with 2.05% APY and 60-month CD term with 3.00% APY. All you need to do is to pick your CD term and watch your money grow! You can have peace of mind that Capital Educators Federal Credit Union is insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA. Sign up for a CD with Capital Educators Federal Credit Union and the enjoy their high APY rates today. If you are not interested or eligible, check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply