Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Introducing a new class of Capital One travel rewards – get rewarded for the way you travel. With the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel.
Table of Contents
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||10X Miles on hotels & rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
10X Miles per dollar when you book on Turo, the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, through May 16, 2023.
5X Miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
2X Miles on all other purchases, every day
300 Annual Travel Credit. Receive up to $300 back as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get our best prices on thousands of options.
10,000 Miles Anniversary Bonus. Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary.
Enjoy unlimited free Capital One Lounge visits for Venture X cardholders
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card Bonus
Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Miles Redemption. Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more—plus transfer miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees. You won’t pay a transaction fee when making purchases outside of the United States.
- Miles Don’t Expire & No Blackout Dates. Your miles won’t expire for the life of the account, so they’re always there when you need them. Plus, there are no blackout dates.
- Cell Phone Protection. Protect your cell phone every time you pay your bill with your Venture X card. If it’s stolen or damaged, you’ll get reimbursed up to $800. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
- Free Additional Cardholders. Add cardholders to your account for no fee—they can enjoy benefits and you will earn rewards on every dollar they spend.
- Referrals Bonus. Refer your friends and family to apply for a Venture X card and earn up to 100,000 bonus miles when they’re approved. Terms apply.
How Much Is One Mile Worth?
Each mile is worth one cent, whether you redeem for past travel or for future travel bookings through Capital One.
You can redeem for past travel purchases that have been made within the last 90 days, or you can use your miles towards booking a new travel.
Moreover, you can use your miles to book your flight, car rental, or hotel. If you use your miles for past travel purchases, these categories of travel are eligible:
|Airlines||Hotels||Rail Lines||Car Rentals Agencies||Limousine Services|
|Bus Lines||Cruise Lines||Taxi Cabs||Travel Agents||Time Shares|
When needed, you can also transfer your miles to Capital One’s airlines partners. You can, possibly, get more value with your miles, if you’re willing to put the time with different partenr mileage programs and flight bookings. With this process, you can get up to around 1.4¢ (0.014) per mile.
The ongoing rewards rate is two miles for every dollar that you spend on all purchases, equaling to two percent as 100 miles is equal to $1 in travel rewards, possibly more with the transfer partners as stated above. This is a great earnings rate for a card that’s non airline or hotel.
The Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card is great for those who travel frequently. After utilizing the annual travel credit, this card definitely is more worthwhile on top of the many outstanding perks this card offers.
If you are interested in more promotions from Capital One, see our list of the latest Capital One banking promotions and the full list of more credit card promotion to find the card that best fits you!
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card